The Black Diamond Mega Snow Tent is an all-purpose basecamp shelter; featuring a perimeter snow valence to seal the edges from blowing snow, while increasing usable internal space. A unique venting system allows cooking vapor to escape without opening the door. The 30d high tenacity polyester fabric is seam-sealed, durable, lightweight and does not sag in wet environments. A single carbon fiber center pole makes set-up quick and easy, while reinforced mid panel guy-out points ensure the shelter is secure in high winds. With tips for winter setup printed on the valance, this updated classic design is the ultimate expedition companion.
- Fully taped seams
- Carbon fiber center pole included
- Perimeter nylon snow valence
- Pole Link Converter for ski/trekking pole set-up
- DAC stakes included
- Mid panel guy-out points
- Pull-back door vent
- Rugged guy lines for building snow anchors
- Compatible with ground cloth not included
- Compatible with Mega Bug mesh shelter
- Complies with FR regulation CPAI-84
Note: This is just the fly cover and does not have a floor.