Based on a U. S. Marine Corps design, the Eureka! Assault Outfitter Tent is built to withstand driving rain, blowing sand, and arctic cold. The full-coverage Storm Shield rain fly keeps rain and snow out and creates two vestibules for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Design is based upon the US Marine’s Combat tent for inherent toughness
- 3-pole Free-standing dome design
- Fly fabric has UV inhibitors added to extend UV durability
- Fly door panels feature a snivel lock with side-release buckle to eliminate wind-driven opening
- 2-Piece mesh/breathable doors with #10 zippers have High/Low venting capability
- Mesh vents in the tent body can be closed with breathable fabric panels to control ventilation
- Pole sleeves are lined with polyester oxford for durability and ease of set up