The Beretta 1301 Front Looped sling attachment mounts behind the sjptgun's magazine tube. The Beretta 1301 Shotgun is a great lightweight shotgun, right out of the box. However, Beretta 1301 users called and asked to make the 1301 a little bit better by putting together one of the looped front sling attachment packages that GG&G is noted for.
- Compact & easy to install.
- The Front Looped Sling Attachment for the Beretta 1301 Shotgun mounts behind the end cap of the shotgun's magazine tube
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube
- The 1301 Tactical Shotgun Front Sling Attachment provides a front side sling mount for HK style quick clips and mash hooks
- All edges have been dehorned and rounded for the shooter's safety
- Manufactured from tough ASTM A36 steel to withstand the rigors of combat
- Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in matte black per Mil-Spec