Challenge Target's line of Armor Post Targets provide an unmatched combination of durability and portability. The upright post and legs weigh only 22 lbs. The built-in quick release mechanism allows target plates to be removed in seconds without tools. The upright post is made from 3/8" AR500 steel and will withstand thousands of direct hits from high power rifles. The Armor Post Targets are built for law enforcement, military, commercial and public ranges who require a maintenance free solution for high volume pistol and rifle use.
Challenge Target's dual spring design maximizes audible feedback and keeps the surface of the target plate parallel with the shooting line which makes bullet fragmentation safer and more consistent. The springs also absorb energy which preserves the surface of the steel plate.
- Ultra Durable Patent Pending design has no welds
- Rated for all handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000fps at the target
- Minimum distance: Handguns= 7 yards, Rifles= 100 Yards
- Laser cut AR500 steel target assembly slips onto 3/8" AR500 Armor Post with no tools
- Heavy duty legs constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Target base has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- Plate size matches the A, B & C zone of an official IPSC/ USPSA metric target (11.81"x23.62")
- Target system breaks down into three pieces without tools for easy transportation and storage
- Designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 5-15 degrees)
- Overall height of total target is adjustable from 54" to 58"
- Light weight and portable (only 48 lbs)