Challenge Target's IDPA Harmonic Target is the ultimate handgun training target. By combining the durability of a steel target, with the precision scoring of a paper target, this revolutionary design is ideal for competition and defensive handgun training.
The overall size of the steel matches a standard IDPA target with the "-3" zone removed. The outer plate is laser cut from 3/8" thick AR500 steel and is rigid mounted to our 2x4 post sleeve. The inner plate is laser cut from 1/4" thick AR500 steel and includes integrated tuning forks that are concealed behind the front plate. The inner, Harmonic Plate, is mounted using industrial grade die springs. Bullets that strike the outer "-3" zones produce a dull, low frequency ring. Shots that pass through the "-0" zone windows in the front plate, strike the Harmonic Plate and produce a loud, high frequency ring allowing the shooter to instantly identify their shot placement.
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns (minimum distance 10 yards)
- Overall size matches IDPA target with "-3" zone removed (overall= 12" wide x 24" tall)
- Inner head (4" dia) and chest (8" dia) match IDPA "-0" zones
- Shots to the outer "-1" zones produce dull, low frequency sound
- Shots to the "-0" head and chest zones produce a loud, high frequency sound
- Reversible target plates for extended life
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
- Light weight and portable (only 37 lbs)