Featuring radiant burner technology in a windproof, modular design, the MSR WindBurner Duo Camp Stove System offers backpacking duos the ultra-efficient performance they want on minimalist, pace-pushing trips, with the versatility to customize their cooking experience. The stove’s enclosed burner and pressure regulator deliver fast-boil meals and fast-brewed coffee in challenging conditions that can slow down other stoves. The included 1.8 L pot is perfectly sized for two and nests all system components for easy packing. The WindBurner Duo’s stove fits all WindBurner cookware, offering a range of cooking options to support different trips.
- Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions
- System perfectly nests all components
- Stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware and a range of cooking styles
- Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.8 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
Note: Fuel not included.