The Simms Freestone Hip Pack is comfortable, modular, and designed to carry everything, making it the ultimate answer for keeping go-to-gear and accessories in place and ready for rapid deployment.
- 330D Nylon Ripstop fabric with polyurethane backside coating is lightweight yet durable
- Fully structured, compression molded toolbox with single zipper to main compartment includes foam fly retainer panel on front inside
- Stretch mesh pockets inside generous main compartments; zippered stash pocket with key clip for phone and keys
- Molle webbing on waist belt eliminates the need for two belts by allowing for attachment of bear spray, wading staff, or Flyweight Bottle Holster; small exterior stretch pocket for additional storage
- Water bottle sheath on underside accommodates for liter bottle width; Underside compression straps for securing jacket
- Accessory attachments include Tippet Caddy and Floatant Holster, internal keyclip