The MossBack Fish Habitat Root Wad Kit is a great choice if you want to provide a fish sanctuary for your pond or lake, attract and protect fry and forage, or use the baitfish to create an ambush spot for angler sport fishing! This kit provides a cluster of habitat providing more area of coverage while providing shade top for much need shade during warmer months. The Root Wad Kits are a great way to mimic your natural weed line that needs enhancement or may have deteriorated over time. Ideal for shorelines or shallow water areas and is incredibly easy to assemble. To deploy, simply wade into the water or slide off a boat and the habitat will sink to the bottom. Spend less time replacing natural habitat that decompose and more time fishing! Made from 100% American made and recycled PVC that is both eco-friendly and durable, our artificial habitats last a lifetime so you will never have to worry about maintaining or replacing it. Start seeing minnows, carp, shad, sunfish, fry and all kinds of baitfish on your Root Wad Kit today!
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung-up causing line breakage
- Does not need to be replaced every few years
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery
- Offers shade with our patented limb design and shade top
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging