The Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 pistol is an addition to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
To further build out the capabilities of the M&P platform, the M&P9 and M&P45 M2.0 pistols are now available with a threaded barrel for use with suppressors. In addition to the threaded barrel, these pistols also include suppressor-height white dot sights, a barrel thread protector, and the popular M&P M2.0 feature set.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.