The Really Sight Stuff VYCE is an all-purpose clamping mount, and is specifically designed to enhance the accuracy potential of a tripod mount interface. The VYCE mounting feature allows existing equipment, typically without mounting ports, to be securely mounted to tripods and ball heads while still maintaining consistent performance with your RRS support system. The VYCE is fully ambidextrous, possessing inward angled jaws that wedge equipment into the clamp to further improve grip. The double start thread allows both jaws to move together, and allows a center of balance for products 1" to 3" wide. The textured rubber pads are designed to create maximum surface area grip with whatever is placed inside. The bottom of the VYCE has two 3/8" mounting accessory ports for use with RRS quick-release products.
In addition to direct mounting to tripods and ball heads, using included flanged button head screw, the VYCE can also be fitted with standard video plates. The VYCE is CNC machined and type III hard anodized. The VYCE is built from the ground up for maximum functional performance, ruggedness, ergonomic fit and finish.
- Ambidextrous and secure fit with wedging jaws
- Weight centering, simultaneous moving jaws
- Contact pads grab surfaces and edges on a variety of objects
- CNC machined 6061-T6 and 7075 Aluminum
- All corners and edges are rounded for better feel and ergonomics
- Tumbled, satin finish
- Hard-Anodized, type III black
- Two 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting socket
- 1" minimum open
- 3" maximum open