The Smith & Wesson SD9VE semi-auto pistol operates with a striker-fired action that activates the Self Defense Trigger (SDT) for consistent pull. The grip is textured on the side and has aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap to aid with control. A standard Picatinny rail is under the muzzle and built into the frame for easy accessory attachment. Other desirable features found on this S&W SD9VE pistol are front and rear serrations on the slide to aid with operation plus a textured finger locator on the side of the frame above the trigger. It's designed for easy concealed carry and ready home defense.
• SDT - Self Defense Trigger for Optimal, Consistent Pull
• Standard, Picatinny-Style Rail
• Ergonomic, Textured Grip
• Textured Finger Locator
• Aggressive Front and Back Strap Texturing
• Distinctive Two-Tone Finish
• Front and Rear Serrations