- Least noise of any airgun, with S2 Airflow Control (AFC) suppressor
- Enhanced accuracy and less vibration, from Gas-Ram system
- Quick mounting of lasers, lights, bipods, and sling studs on built-in Picatinny rails
- Adjustable length of pull, using removable buttstock spacer
- Easy attachment of rear sling
- Tactical synthetic stock and break-open barrel action
- Suitability for short-range hunting of small game and large or small pests
The ATAC S2 Suppressor is piston-driven perfection. Reach for the quietest airgun on the market, with its tested toughness and ballistic precision.
Dual-Stage Noise Reduction System
Designed by world-renowned silencer designer Humbert CTTS. Its Airflow Control Technology combines the functions of an internal air-regulator ring and baffles that work together to reduce noise.
The GRT system enhances accuracy by eliminating vibrations. Velocities are consistent because of exact, repeatable gas pressure release. The GRT system has be thoroughly tried and tested for toughness and durability. It provides long-lasting reliability and ballistic precision. With this system, there is no sound like a traditional spring-driven airgun makes.
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Caliber: 177 Cal, 22 Cal
Weight: 9 lbs
Overall Length: 43”
Barrel Length: 13”
Magazine Capacity: Single shot
Cocking Effort: Not listed by manufacturer
Trigger Pull: Not listed by manufacturer
Trigger Type: Two stage adjustable
Safety: Ambidextrous automatic
Max Muzzle Velocity: 177: 1,200fps, 22: 1,000fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Gas-Ram piston system
Scope: 4-16x40 mil-dot reticle
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None