The Lyman Great Plains Rifle is a replica of the gun carried by western pioneers and fur trappers. This classic muzzleloader offers high-quality features including a 32" barrel with 1 in 60" twist, double set triggers, Hawken-style lock, adjustable sights and wooden ramrod with entry thimble and nose cap. This is an unassembled kit and requires minor inleting and metal finishing. Complete instructions included.
- Stock needs to be inletted for the barrel, lock assembly, trigger guard and assembly.
- Stock needs to be sanded and finished.
- Barrel needs to be draw filed and finished.
- All the steel fittings require some form of metal finish.
- Detailed instructions are included.
- Kit includes an introductory manual on muzzle loading rifles, pistols and shotguns.
- Unassembled kit
- Classic flintlock
- Great project gun