- Gasses are directed up and to the sides so the shooter is not exposed to the punishing concussion associated with other brakes
- Due to the shape, no dust is thrown up when shooting prone off a bipod
- Made from 4130 aircraft grade structural steel tubing
- The 0.875" OD will accommodate medium to heavy contour barrels
- Features a final exit hole of 0.281" which will accommodate bores up to .243/6mm
Directs gasses up and to the sides so shooter is not exposed to the concussion, and no dust is thrown up when shooting prone or off a bipod. Made from 4130 aircraft grade steel tubing. Requires threading of the muzzle.