- Material4X offers superior abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves.
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) on the knuckles and fingers protects against impact and abrasion injuries.
- Form-fitting TrekDry material helps keep hands dry and comfortable.
- TPR hook and loop closure for a secure fit to the wrist.
- Armortex material on the index and thumb provides durable gripping power.
- XRD palm padding for impact and vibration absorption.
Exclusively developed for Mechanix Wear, Material4X synthetic leather redefines durability with higher abrasion resistant and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves. We combined the impact absorption of the M-Pact glove with a durable Material4X palm for the ultimate tool. Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) creates an exoskeleton protecting your fingers, knuckles and metacarpals from common impact and abrasion injuries. The encased impact-absorbing XRD cushioning in the palm to relieve hand fatigue associated with high impact tools and heavy lifting. When the going gets rough, reach for the M-Pact with Material4X durability to get the job done. Ideal applications include abrasive material handling, fabrication work, heavy general labor (railroad, construction, carpentry), heavy equipment usage, and towing/transportation operations and DIY home improvement.