- Small and portable, 5200mAh designed to give two full phone charges
- Charge up on the go from Goal Zero's line of portable solar panels
- Flip USB for tangle-free charging from any USB port in 4 hours
- Pass-through Charging (Charge the Flip and a phone all at once)
- Ideal for charging a phone, GPS, headlamp, fitness trackers
Holds a double charge for phones, fitness trackers and other small devices. USB rechargeable and Solar Ready for off-grid adventures. The Flip 20 is designed to keep handheld USB-powered gadgets charged up - things like phones, fitness trackers, headlamps, POV cameras, etc. If you're looking to keep larger items like tablets charged, check out a Sherpa 50 or Sherpa 100.
To recharge just plug in. It's that easy. In most cases, Flip 20 detects when something is plugged in and starts charging immediately. Flip 20 will even shut off to preserve precious battery power once your gear is fully charged. If your device isn't noticed right away, chances are it has an extremely low power draw. No big deal, simply push the battery indicator light and Flip 20 will start charging. You can use the cable that came with your gear, or use the micro-USB cable included in the box.
The beauty of the Flip 20 is it's so lightweight, you can keep it in your pocket while you're charging on the go. You can charge your phone and the Flip 20 at the same time! Here's a good use-case scenario: You have a big day planned tomorrow and you have to be prepared with some extra battery power. So you plug the Flip 20 into your USB wall charger, plug your phone into the Flip 20, and wake up in the morning ready to conquer the world with a fully charged Flip 20 and phone. Goal Zero calls this feat of engineering "pass-through power".
Your Flip 20 will hold a charge for at least 3 months just sitting around. That being said, the best thing to do to keep any battery healthy is to use it. Flip 20 is meant to go with you everywhere, be that friend you can always count on to help you out of a situation. If you plan on storing the Flip 20 for long periods of time, Goal Zero recommends charging it every 3-6 months.
The Flip 20 is solar compatible. Combining a Flip 20 with one of the foldable Nomad Solar Panels ensures you'll have power on every outdoor adventure.
- Flip 20 recharger
- Micro USB cord
Charging the Flip 20:
- The Sun: The Flip 20 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel recharges the Flip 20 in 5-10 hours.
- USB: The Flip 20 can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
What the Flip 20 charges:
- Headlamp: 2-3 charges
- Smartphone: 2 charge
- GoPro: 2-3 charges