Scopecoat Scope Cover XP-6 Flak Jacket
- Product Family #: 1087143736
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- UPC #:
The Scopecoat XP-6 Flak Jacket is constructed of high quality 6mm neoprene laminated with nylon. Its simple design safeguards any kind of scope from dings and scratches, dust, dirt and moisture. Neoprene has a 5% moisture absorbency, which takes moisture away from the scope and helps protect it from rust and corrosion. Scopecoat is a proven design that has been field tested and recommended by the North American Hunting Club.
MEASURING YOUR OPTIC
Optic sizes are listed by overall length and objective sizes. The length is measured in inches and the objective is measured in millimeters (mm).
- Measure the overall length of the scope, including the size of the sunshade, if applicable.
- Measure the objective lens in millimeters. The objective end of the scope is the end that you see out of, or the end furthest from your eye.
- Measure the turrets, (These are the adjustment knobs in the center of the scope, i .e Windage, Elevation, and, or, Parallax knobs). Scopecoat considers turrets that are .75 inches or more to be “Tall Turrets” and will not fit with this scope cover.
- Scopecoat stretches to custom fit to your optic while providing maximum protection. Our standard Scopecoat cylindrical covers can stretch approximately 1 to 1 .5 inches beyond the stated size. For example, a 10 .5” cover may stretch from 11 .5 inches to almost 12 inches. With this in mind, select the right size for either a relaxed or snug fit.
- Made of 6mm neoprene laminated with nylon
- Neoprene has a 5% moisture absorbency which takes moisture away from the scope and helps protect the scope from rust and corrosion
- The laminated nylon shields against the elements
- May be washed in warm water then turn inside out to dry
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!