The Scopecoat is constructed of high quality 2mm thick neoprene laminated with nylon. Its simple design safeguards any kind of scope from dings and scratches, dust, dirt and moisture. Neoprene has a 5% moisture absorbency, which takes moisture away from the scope and helps protect it from rust and corrosion. Scopecoat is a proven design that has been field tested and recommended by the North American Hunting Club. Scopecoats are proudly made in America. Will not work on scopes with tall target style turrets.
Material: 2mm neoprene laminated with nylon
Features: Safeguards your bore from dust, dirt and moisture.
- 919257 fits C-More C-TAC
- 399574 fits C-More Scout, C-More Serendipity, C-More Railway, and Trijicon Reflex
- Neoprene has a 5% moisture absorbency which takes moisture away from the scope
- The nylon helps shield against objects getting into the barrel.
- May be washed in warm water then turn inside out to dry.
- To install, pull over scope. The recommended fit is either "relaxed same length" or slightly stretched.