- Made from long-lasting fiberglass
- Large tinted tempered, automotive-glass windows
- Large horizontal glass windows for bow or crossbow hunting
- 2" roof overhang and window drip covers keeps rain off the windows
- Acoustical foam on walls for sound control and insulation
- High density foam pad under carpet for sound control and insulation
- Highly functional gear console pre-installed
- Built in shelves and gun holders help with blind organization
- Marine-carpeted floor
- EZ-Pull silent window opening system for horizontal windows
- Instructional DVD and printed instructions included
- Includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized Cable and Turnbuckle for securing to ground
- Frame constructed 3/16" powder-coated bent steel to resist rusting
Redneck Platinum series blinds set the standard for functionality and comfort when hunting. The EZ-Pull window opening system on the horizontal windows allows you to silently and quietly open the windows when that trophy shot presents itself. Made from long-lasting fiberglass with durable gel-coat finish.
The 2" roof overhang keeps rain off the windows, giving you a clear view of your hunting grounds. Acoustical covered upper and lower walls combined with a high density foam floor covered with a high quality marine carpet provides the ultimate in sound control and insulation. A mounted gear console and shelves with holders help organize your blind. Large tinted, tempered automotive-glass windows with whisper-quiet window hinges provide a clear view.
Automotive window gaskets and door molding keep your scent in, the blind dry and the pests out. Fiberglass bottom prevents rotting and varmint damage. Blind can be mounted to Redneck’s heavy duty powder coated steel stands or their unique trailer stand or blind sled. The fiberglass blind comes completely assembled. The elevated stand portion will need to be assembled on site. Blind will then need to be attached to the platform and secured to the ground. Instructional DVD and printed instructions to ensure safe setup. Made in USA.