- Body mapped softshell and micro-fleece
- Articulated elbows and 4-way comfort stretch fabric
- Arm pit zips release heat during periods of high activity
- Anti-microbial scent control
- DWR finish and windproof shell
This is the workhorse of the Plythal line: a lightly insulated, highly breathable soft shell built to keep you striving forward in any mountain hunting condition. Whether chasing bugling elk on a cool morning or hunting whitetail in the East during mid-season, this jacket can do it all. The body of the Pre-Rut jacket is lightly insulated with a body mapped micro fleece with a brushed polyester face.