- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- Lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UV rays
Lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate that meets of exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 along with meeting or exceeding ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 22.214.171.124. M-Frame lenses have UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength.
Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
Prizm Technology was developed specifically for shooting,
- TR45 lens brings enhanced contrast to a variety of targets such as steel and cardboard. Ideal during low light or overcast conditions, this lens is balanced for both arid and woodland environments.
- TR22 lens enhances both targets and terrain, and is best suited for bright light conditions.
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses can not be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy.
ANSI Safety Rated: Yes
Lens Material: Polycarbonate