Federal American Eagle is loaded with Lake City Brass to specifications. This ammunition is a great choice for the shooter looking for a great affordable round for target shooting, training and practice. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Please Note: While the 5.56x45mm will fit in a .223 Remington chamber, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than its .223 counterpart and is not recommended to be fired in a .223 Remington chamber.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grains
- Bullet Style: XM193 Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 3240 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1282 ft lb
- Box of 120 = As pictured, plastic flip-top mini ammo can with snap lock latch
- Case of 600 = 5 plastic flip-top mini ammo cans with snap lock latch of 120