Ti-Lite tactical folders evoke the sleek speed and rebellious lines of the classic 1950's-styled switchblade. Unlike most switchblades however, they are legal to carry nearly everywhere.They feature Japanese made AUS 8A stainless steel blades with a bead blast finish, razor sharp edges and sturdy, needle sharp points. The CNC milled handles are forged from super tough 7075 Aluminum billets and are given an attractive bead blast surface and finished with a protective EDP (Electric Discharge Plating) coating. And for maximum strength and safety, Cold Steel has equipped their Ti-Lites with a stainless steel leaf spring locks (proven, in tests, to hold 130 lbs). For ease of carry, the Ti-Lites come equipped with a small, but unobtrusive steel pocket clip, and can be opened rapidly by using the thumb studs or by snagging a quillon on the edge of your pocket as you draw your knife out.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Spear Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-59
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud, Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 4" and 6"
- Blade Thickness: 6" is 4mm, 4" is 3mm
- Overall Length: 8-3/4" and 13"
- Weight: 4.6 oz. and 9 oz.