- Airline approved (ATA 300).
- Convoluted bunk bed interior for accommodating two bows with the quiver removed, a rifle and a bow combination, or four rifles.
- Waterproof, dust proof, and impact resistant.
- Roto molded of HDPE polyethylene for strength and durability.
- Molded in valance with gasketed seal.
- Roller blade style wheels.
- Black powder coated stainless steel twist latches with lockings hasps for padlocks.
- Cushioned rubber over-molded carrying handle and tow handle.
- Stackable design.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Lifetime Warranty.
R Series Double Weapons Case 5212 is roto molded of HDPE polyethylene for strength and durability. Convenient convoluted bunk bed style foam interior for accommodating two rifles. Molded in valance with gasketed seal and pressure equalization valve to comply with Military Standards making the case watertight and dust proof.
Roller blade style wheels for easy deployment. Injection molded oversized carrying handle and tow handle. Black powder coated stainless steel twist latches with lockings hasps that will accommodate customer supplied locks or SKB's new 1SKB-PDL TSA Combination Padlock. Interlocking stacking ribs on the top and bottom for stability when stacked.
Available in three colors, Black, Olive Drab or Desert Tan, and it comes with SKB's Dual Protection - the Million Mile Lifetime Guaranty as well as the $1500.00 Content Coverage if your gun is damaged by commercial airline travel.
- Material: HDPE polyethylene
- External Case Length: 55.6"
- External Case Width: 16.1"
- External Case Height: 10"
- Internal Case Length: 50"
- Internal Width: 10"
- Internal Height: 6.5"
- Weight (Empty): 29.5 lbs
- Padded: Yes
- Padding Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Lockable: Yes
- Lock Type: Not Included
- TSA/FAA Approved: Not listed by manufacturer