This one-part Gun-Kote was developed for use on all parts that cannot be heat-cured such as scopes and stocks. Water-based modified polyurethane resin coating. Cures in 80 minutes at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to have a clean, dry surface area before application. Cleans up with warm water.
- Sandblast or sand using 400 grit sandpaper
- Degrease using KG-3 Solvent Degreaser (product 558855) and handle parts with gloves to avoid fingerprints and oil contamination
- Using a good quality airbrush or spray gun, make light passes 8 to 10 inches away from the part.
- Spray four to five passes in different directions to gain complete coverage.
- Parts can be handled after 10 minutes and coating will be fully cured in 80 minutes at 70 degrees F.