Built with the same lightweight anodized aluminum handle, the Gerber EVO Junior is a scaled down version of the EVO that weighs in at less than two ounces. The 2.75" blade is constructed of stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for additional safety. It’s a pocket-sized take on a traditional straight spine knife. Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: High Carbon
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Pocket clip
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Titanium Nitride coating
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Finger flip
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Blade Width: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 1.80 oz.