For more than 100 years, the golden rule at Norma has been precision and quality. Continuous progress stretching from the days of steel-jacketed bullets to today’s precision bullets with gilding metal jackets and bonded cores has given Norma a leading position in the world. The reason for that is simple – thoroughly planned production and tight control over everything from casting to the final product. This is not loaded ammunition.
- Caliber: 264 Caliber, 6.5mm
- Bullet Diameter: .264"
- Bullet Weight: 130 Grains
- Bullet Length: 1.400"
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point Boat Tail
- Recommended Twist Rate: 1 in 9" or faster
- Bullet Coating: Moly
- Sectional Density: 0.266
- Ballistics Coefficient: 0.552