- No glow LEDs are totally invisible to game and other hunters. Also ideal for security surveillance
- Hyper recovery speed means recovery time from one image capture until the next image capture takes place in a lightning fast 1 second
- Hyper PIR motion sensor reaches out to 60 feet or beyond and offers dramatically expanded coverage area over leading competitors
- GPS Geotag- every Trophy Cam has the option to automatically embed GPS coordinates to make tracking game movement and camera placement simple
- Hybrid capture mode allows you to capture full resolution images and video simultaneously on every trigger
- All Trophy Cams are capable of capturing 720p HD video – with sound – for a brilliant connection to the game you hunt
- Date/Time/Moon/Temp/Name Stamp
- Hyper night vision is a quantum leap in distance and brightness, this new system ensures that sharpest after-dark imagery
- Freeze frame shutter- night vision shutter speed adjustment for ultimate stop action images
- Multi flash mode allows you to adjust flash power for different setups to conserve battery power where applicable
- Every image is automatically stamped with day/date, temp and moon phase at time of capture
- Removable ARD- removeable Anti-Reflection cover for the LEDs minimizes visibility to game and other hunters
The spoils go to the aggressive. Nature is nasty. It’s cold, wet and it has teeth. Fight back with the new Trophy Cam Aggressor HD from Bushnell. It has an all-new, extremely aggressive design, removable “ARD” anti-reflection LED cover, strengthened cable lock channel and an improved latch for maximum ruggedness. The Field scan time-lapse technology automatically snaps images at preset intervals of one minute to one hour, within the hours of your choice. Now with two available time slots so you can monitor dusk and dawn movement. Because it’s not triggered by game, it provides the widest viewing area possible. But unlike all other time-lapse cameras, its simultaneous live trigger will still capture images of anything that walks by.
Inside is a stunning 14MP camera with a super-fast 0.2-second trigger speed, extended nighttime photo range and 1-year battery life. Available in two Low-Glow IR models and two No-Glow models with Black LEDs that are invisible to game and other hunters, the Aggressor HD is exactly what hunters have been waiting for.