- Proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in interior of holster creates air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat tolerance; structurally sound at 300° F
- Very low cold tolerance; structurally sound at -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish decreases reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Compatible with all Safariland® holster mounting options
Introducing the next generation in holster design from Safariland®, the leader in technology and innovation. The Safariland 7TS Series is extremely rugged and offers the ultimate in durability. Constructed from SafariSeven, a proprietary DuPont nylon blend, these holsters are practically impervious to the elements. SafariSeven allows very high tolerances to heat and cold and requires virtually no maintenance to keep them functioning and looking good. These holsters feature precision injection molding and are incredibly lightweight.