- Sharpens both sides of the knife blade equally at the same time
- Versatile and safe enough to handle all types of knives
- Interlocking sharpening wheels in both Diamond and Ceramic abrasive materials
- Angle adjust dial allows sharpening of any style knife at the same angle as the factory grind
- Easy to use - just set the angle and pull the knife through the slots
- Simultaneous wheel adjustment
- Rubber grip and non-skid feet
The Smith's Adjustable Edge Pro Electric Knife Sharpener features Smith’s interlocking wheel technology in both Diamond and Ceramic abrasive materials, and an angle adjust dial that enables you to sharpen everything from thin kitchen knives to thicker hunting knives at the original factory edge. Just dial in the angle, then pull your blade through the slots. It’s really that easy!
The diamond-coated interlocking wheels will quickly sharpen a very dull or damaged blade, and also smooth out any nicks or rolls on the cutting edge. After the initial sharpening you can finish the cutting edge to a smooth, razor-sharp finish with the interlocking ceramic wheels in the Fine slot. This combination of Course and Fine sharpening wheels makes this sharpener extremely versatile. The Adjustable Edge Pro also has a manual serrated blade sharpener that stores in the housing when not in use.