A reloader never knows when a part might break. Be prepared for anything with high quality factory replacement parts that will have your RCBS Reloading Dies, sizing and depriming like the day they were first taken out of their green box. RCBS offers a variety of decapping pins for all reloading needs. Headed pins are for most current production expander-decapping and decapping rods. Small pins are for pre-1990s collet-style rods designed for small-primer cartridges, as well as for current competition-style dies/rods, X Die mandrels, PPC and .357 Sig. Large pins are designed for collet-style rods for large primer cartridges, as well as for current competition-style dies/rods, 7 TCU and 35 Whelen. Straight-styles are meant for use with .50 BMG, .416 Barrett and .460 Steyr.
X-small pins: Designed to use with undersized flash holes, and have a diameter of .057 inch
Small Pin Fits:
- RCBS Precision dies for the 6mm PPC and .357 Sig
- Competition dies .22 thru .25 caliber
Large Pin Fits:
- RCBS Precision Dies: 7mm Thompson/Center Ugalde, .35 Whelen, .358 Winchester/.356 Winchester, .416 Remington Magnum
- Competition dies 6.5mm thru .45
Notes on fit of other RCBS decapping dies
- Headed decapping pins for Reloader Special, Cowboy and RCBS "Precision" dies are available, Product #: 404-281
- The best way to determine which decapping pins are needed is to remove the broken pin from the die and examine it to see if it is a headed or straight pin.