- Brass tip allows for deep penetration through tough hide and bone
- Combining heavier weights with a boat-tail design increases downrange velocity, accuracy and energy
- Overall bullet design achieves deep and consistent penetration on large animals
- Bonding aids in weight retention, penetration and overall bullet integrity
A global leader in offering quality and innovative firearms, Browning now introduces a new, full-line of superior performance ammunition for hunting, personal defense and target shooting. Browning and Winchester developed this full line of ammunition products under the Browning brand. The Browning Ammunition portfolio includes popular ammunition offerings in rifle, shotgun, handgun and rimfire, featuring advanced technologies for hunters and shooters.
The BXC Controlled Expansion Terminal Tip is designed specifically for use on Big Game like elk, moose, mule deer and bear. The Terminal Tip and bonded bullet design allows for deep penetration through thick, tough hide and bone. The brass tip, heavy bullet weight and boat-tail are integral components to delivering precision accuracy, maximum downrange velocity and long-range, on-target performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 308 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 168 Grains
- Bullet Style: Browning BXC
- Case Type: Nickel Plated Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2820 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2966 ft lb