- Pre-Vent windproof, waterproof, and breathable fabric shell
- PrimaLoft Synergy insulation minimizes warmth and freedom of movement
- Detachable, adjustable hood and adjustable watertight cuffs
- Arrow gusset armpit design and articulated elbows for greater range of motion
- Molded shoulder strips and overlay forearm patches prevent wear
Do you like staying dry and warm? The Wicked Wing Wader Jacket is an awesome solution for hunters that want to stay dry and warm while duck hunting - not an easy task. Built with a PreVent waterproof shell, it also incorporates PrimaLoft® Synergy insulation, a high-end material originally developed for the military to be a waterproof lightweight alternative to goose down. The pockets are built to be accessed at an angle for easy entry and to prevent water from entering. The joints are designed to articulate with a full range of motion and the cuffs seal up water tight so you can reach your hand into the water to retrieve decoys, birds, and even pull your dog back into the boat without worrying about soaking the inside of your sleeves. Molded shoulder straps will stand up the shifting weight of decoy bags, keeping the straps from wearing a hole in your shoulder.