- Highly constructed outer shell fabric is wind- and water-resistant.
- Stitching pattern enhances mobility at elbows and lower body.
- Exclusive A-TACS camo patterns.
- HeroFit eliminates excess weight and bulk.
- Performance Mapping varies the weight of the PrimaLoft insulation in strategic areas throughout the body and sleeves to provide maximum warmth, comfort and mobility.
- Handwarmer pockets with zipper closures.
- Two chest pockets: One with zipper closure and one with hook and loop closure.
- Full-length front zipper with internal storm flap and beard guard.
- Elasticized cuff openings.
Warmer than any jacket this thin and light has a right to be... PrimaLoft is proven technology in use across a wide array of applications from recreational sports to military operations. Developed as a water resistant alternative to goose down, it still retains the lightweight and insulative properties of down even if it gets wet. Making use of this "special ingredient", the Shrike jacket has been built from the ground up to be hands down the warmest lightweight jacket in its class, capable of taking up less space and adding fewer ounces to your pack and resting lightly on your shoulders when your pursuit becomes a stalk and your core temperature starts to drop. The HeroFit design will maximize your mobility as you scramble over rocks or duck and bend through tangled vegetation, and with A-TACS camo, you'll blend in like you've always been there.
Fit: Hero (Athletic)
Number of Pockets: 4
Waterproof: No; Resistant
Windproof: No; Resistant
Closure Type: Full Zip
Insulated: Yes; PrimaLoft