The revolutionary Signature design produces consistent accuracy, tremendous gripping power and stress-free mounting. These steel rings include a pivoting synthetic insert that increases the scope-to-ring mounting surface while protecting the scope finish. Additional Pos-Align Offset Inserts can be purchased (sold separately) to correct any misalignment of receiver holes or rings or even to provide additional windage and elevation adjustment.
- Signature rings have synthetic pivoting inserts which increase scope to ring surface area, create consistent accuracy, give more gripping power and enable scratch free and stress free mounting.
- Mounting hardware included.
Offset Insert Option:
- Signature rings may be used with Burris Pos-Align offset inserts (sold separately). These replace the standard inserts that are supplied with Signature rings and are used to move the scope tube within the ring itself rather than using the scope's windage and elevation adjustments alone.
- Offset inserts are available in .005", .010" and .020" offset distances.
- Offset inserts have the center opening offset by the amount of distance shown in the description. For example, .005" offset inserts will move the scope tube .005" toward the thinner of the two inserts. The inserts can be used to move the scope tube in the front ring, the rear ring or both rings. The inserts may also be used in any combination as long as the matched halves stay together. A set of .005" inserts may be used in the front ring and .010" inserts in the rear or whatever combination is needed.
- If the inserts are used to move the front of the scope tube to the right, the point of impact at 100 yards will move to the left approximately 5 inches. If the scope tube is moved in the rear ring to the right, the point of impact will move to the right.
- Inserts can be used to move the scope tube in any direction needed for windage and/or elevation.