When faced with adversity, rarely are you given a second chance. You rely on experience to get to your destination and the right gear to get it done. MTM Survivor Dry Boxes are designed for those extreme environments.
The tongue & groove construction uses an o-ring for water-resistant dry storage. The built in compass will always be there when you need it. The signaling mirror on the bottom the dry box is the same size as the US armed forces receive in their survivor packs. Double padlock tabs. Lanyard attaching points, to tie it down for rafting trips, ATV's etc.. The dry boxes use a triple latching system for the best possible seal.
The Survivor Dry Box makes a good ammunition travel case due to its size and shape. The box follows the guidelines for a lockable ammunition travel case.
Outside Dimensions: 9.8" Long x 6.8" Wide x 3" Tall
Inside Dimensions: 8.2" Long x 5" Wide x 2.6" Tall
Storage Volume: 106.6 Cubic Inc
- 1 African Safari Ammunition box depending on size.
- Will also fit 5 #205 Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Boxes(Fit will be tight)
- Will also fit 3 #209 Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Boxes
- Will also fit 2 #210 Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Boxes
- Will also fit 1 #211 Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Boxes
- Certain manufacturers factory ammunition boxes are too large to fit in this box and must be repackaged by the customer to an aftermarket ammunition box.
- By filling any gaps between the ammo boxes and container users can be assured that the contents will not shift during transport