The SureFire RM45 off-set mount, designed specifically for Scout Light models equipped with a thumbscrew clamp, positions the light in the off-set position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor. The robust RM45 is constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec Type III finish—so it’s extremely durable and resists corrosion while adding very little weight to your weapon. Make your already low-profile Scout Light even more streamlined by using this innovative, one-of-kind mount.
- Fits: M300, M300V, M600U, M600V, M600P, M600AA
- Attaches thumbscrew-clamp-equipped Scout Lights to MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail forends—positioning the light in the off-set position—for lower profile and reduced snag potential
- Lightweight, durable construction—aerospace aluminum coated with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing
- Available in Black and Desert Tan
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee