The Benchmade Pardue Folding Knife is a great size and great knife for everyday carry. The black and gray herringbone pattern G10 handles give this Axis knife a great look and feel. The 154CM stainless steel blade is backed by Benchmade's LifeSharp service to ensure your Benchmade stays razor sharp. An ambidextrous thumbstud is featured on the 3.25" blade to go along with the AXIS locking mechanism to ensure a smooth opening and solid lock-up. This Benchmade 531 knife also includes a reversible tip-up pocket clip and Benchmade's lifetime warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154 CM Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Pocket Clip: Reversible
- Carry Options: Tip up
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS locking mechanism
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous thumb-studs
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: .090"
- Closed Length: 4.17"
- Overall Length: 7.42"
- Weight: 2.10 oz.