D.T. Systems The Rapid Access Pro Trainer 1450 Upland Electronic Dog Collar Combo Orange
- Product Family #: 1019322740
- Product #: 173916
- D.T. Systems #: R.A.P.T. 1450
- UPC #: 712548012505
All the standard features of our current best selling R.A.P.T. 1400 training collar, now with a beeper function. The revolutionary new R.A.P.T. 1450 Upland remote dog trainer features a curved transmitter design with a strap for multiple grip positions. The Rapid Access button provides quick corrections and is programmable for all collar functions (Nick, Continuous, and Beeper modes). The collar is waterproof, rechargeable, and fits small to large dogs. The transmitter FLOATS on water.
Easily expandable for up to 3-dogs & includes our exclusive Vibration Assist Technology.
Run Point, or Point only selection will not cancel out with a manual locate function & each dog has it’s own numbered tone identifier to quickly and easily identify by sound individual dog location and which dog is on point.
- Expandable to 2-dog or 3-dog system with R.A.P.T. Add-On collars
- 1400 Yard (3/4 Mile) Range
- 16 intensity levels of Nick and Continuous static stimulation
- Includes Vibration Assist Vibration Training system
- MAXX-Range 360 Internal Collar Antenna System
- Extra mild Gentle Touch Stimulation System
- Transmitter "Lockout" feature prevents accidental stimulation
- Separate beeper tone option for each dog
- Beeper audible up to 400+ yards (comes with adj. Volume cap)
- Transmitter/Remote uses easily replaceable 9V battery
- Rechargeable (NiMH batteries) and Completely Waterproof Collar
- Waterproof FLOATING Transmitter
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!