The Force Recon Tactical rings feature a built in level. These precision, long range rings offer precise mounting for your optics onto the picatinny base and will not allow the scope to move under any recoil scenario. Their wide .875 mounting platform offers a stable interface with the picatinny rail while the 2 cross slot bolts provide optimal clamping power. Going one step further, Xtreme Hardcore Gear installed a pair of stainless steel guide rails that press into the ring bases. The ring base clamp rides on these rails to keep the clamp perfectly aligned as the 2 cross slot bolts are drawn tight against the picatinny mount. The ring cap has 6 Torx bolts providing evenly distributed force onto the top of the scope. The rings and caps have a .030 radius on both sides of the scope bore to eliminate any marring or sharp contact points on your scope. All of these features add up to the best scope mounting system you can buy at any price.
- 30mm medium: 1" (measured from top of picatinny mount to center of scope); .406" (measured from top of picatinny mount to bottom of scope bore)
- 34mm low: .90" (measured from top of picatinny mount to center of scope); .235" (measured from top of picatinny mount to bottom of the scope bore)
Material: 7075 T-6 Aircraft Aluminum
Finish: Mil Spec Type III Black Hardcoat
- Cap Screws (6): 8-40 #15 Torx (recommended 20 inch pounds)
- Clamp Screws (2): 10-24 SHC Grade 8
- Clamp Guide Rails (2): .125 Precision dowel pins