Crimson Trace Lasergrips Glock Gen-4 Rear Activation Polymer Black
- Product Family #: 1772193462
- Product #: 193462
- Manufacturer #: LG-852
- UPC #: 610242002757
- Glock 27
Crimson Trace Lasergrips provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Installation for Glock models can be done in a matter of minutes and only requires the removal of the trigger group pin and your laser grip will snap right over the back strap of your Glock. Rear activation models like these Glock lasers activate instantaneously due to pressure applied by the palm of your strong hand to the rearward side of the laser grip. Equipped with a master On/Off switch, Crimson Trace Laser Grips save battery and allows use of the firearm without laser. Lasergrips produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register your Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Full Size (LG-850): Gen4 17, 22, 31, 34, 35
- Compact (LG-851): Gen4 19, 23
- Subcompact (LG-852): Gen4 26, 27
- LG-852 not compatible with Lightguard
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!