- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Amidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant
- Serialized for positive identification
The Streamlight TLR-4 compact tactical weaponlight and laser is designed to increase lethality of compact and sub-compact handguns. Integrating a visible aiming laser with a high-intensity white light allows shooters to positively identify their target and ensure accurate fire when under stress.
The TLR-4 features a three position selector switch which allows operators to select between: laser only, LED only, or both laser and LED. Activation is with the standard Streamlight momentary/steady rocker switch found on all of the TLR series of lights. The C4 LED has a 50,000 hour life and emits a 110 Lumen beam and the textured reflector keeps the beam as smooth as possible. The laser is adjustable for windage and elevation. The universal model includes a key kit to fit a wide range of firearms, including Picatinny rails, Glock rails, S&W handguns and the Beretta 90two..