The construction of the Talley Lightweight Mount is unique. The rigid design has no joint between the scope and rifle. The Talley Lightweight unitized design eliminates the possibility of an "out of alignment" interface or "loose connection" between the ring and base of traditional two-piece design. CNC machined from 7000 series aluminum, known for its strength and durability.
- Ring mounts are action length specific.
- Due to the 20 MOA front downward cant rings can only be mounted in one configuration (pictured).
- Arrows are engraved inside the ring to point toward muzzle.
- Includes attachment screws (6-48) and hardware
- May require drilling and tapping of firearm receiver for installation
- Made from ultra-strong 7000 series aluminum
- Lightweight-Only 2.7 oz. per pair
- Ring and base all in one
- Includes attachment screws and hardware