is known for making high-quality, long-lasting shotshell presses that work great for beginning shotshell reloaders to the most advanced high-volume shotshell reloader. These quick-change charge bars are made from anodized aluminum and are for use with removable powder charge bushings (sold separately) to adjust powder charges. They feature a soft insert to avoid shearing larger or hard shot. Lead and Steel Shot charge bars are not interchangeable.
- Accommodates removable powder charge bushings (sold separately) to vary powder charges.
- Equipped with a soft insert to help eliminate shearing when larger shot sizes and hard lead shot are used.
- Charge bars designated as for lead shot and those designated for steel shot are not interchangeable.
- Charge bars designated as "Progressive" will function in all Mec progressive presses. Charge bars designated as "Single Stage" will function in all Mec single stage presses.
- When using soft #9 shot with the MEC standard bar it is possible that your charge weight will exceed that which is allowed by the NSSA. By using the "skeet special" charge bar, you will stay within the limits set by the NSSA.