Each CamoPak comes with the correct combination of DuraCoat colors and hardener to produce the pattern indicated on one to two firearms. CamoCoat needs to be applied with an airbrush, conventional automotive spray gun or a high volume low pressure (HVLP) system. A pattern template is not included.
- 2 Ounces of each color needed to complete pattern
- 1 Ounce of Hardener
- Kit contains enough material to reproduce the pattern on 1-2 firearms
- Before CamoCoat is applied, firearm should be disassembled and cleaned thoroughly with a high quality degreaser.
- CamoCoat has to be applied with an airbrush, conventional automotive spray gun, or an HVLP system.
- Finish will be resistant to most lubricants, cutting oils, and bore solvents.
- Please note that a pattern template is not included.
- Finish can either air or oven dry.