- Laser located in flashlight housing for a more compact design
- Interchangeable back plates for right or left-hand use
- Mounts to standard Picatinny or Weaver-style rails
- Quick-detach lever for fast, easy removal
- Remote pressure on / off switch also included
- 200 Peak Lumen Flashlight
- Three Modes: Laser Only, Light Only, Laser and Light
A variety of tactical and self-defense situations call for a weapon-mounted flashlight and quick target acquisition, but things can be cumbersome trying to operate a light and a laser sight at the same time. Not anymore.
The TRUGLO TRU-POINT laser/light combination features either a red or green laser located inside the flashlight housing and three operational modes: constant laser; flashlight only; or flashlight and laser simultaneously. An ambidextrous switch activates the laser/light. The TRU-POINT mounts to any tactical handgun or long gun with either a Picatinny or Weaver-style mounting rail and comes with an optional remote pressure on/off switch.
With the laser inside the flashlight body, shooters are guaranteed a laser/light combo of compact size with a quick-detach lever for fast, easy removal. The TRU-POINT, constructed of lightweight CNC-machined aluminum with a black finish, is water- and shock-resistant, and features micro windage and elevation adjustments.