- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs ankles to keep unwanted dirt and pebbles out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- TracTrol sole design for enhanced traction and stability
- Natural rubber upper reinforcement for added durability
- Full-perimeter outsole provides maximum protection to toe, arch and heel area
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo
Muck Camo Camp Boots are great for hunting, camping or any other outdoor activity in nearly any weather conditions. These boots have all the usual Muck features including 100% waterproof construction, breathable airmesh lining and are easy to clean. Other features of the Camp Boot include a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie, TracTrol sole design for enhanced traction and a full outsole perimeter to completely protect the toe, arch and heel areas of your feet. Muck Camp Boots are extremely comfortable and rated for temperatures ranges from sub-freezing all the way to 85 degrees Fahrenheit so you can practically wear them year round.
Width: D (Regular)
Weight: 2.1 lbs per pair
Note: See size chart below for Men's and Women's sizing information.