- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter to provide maximum protection and stability on steep terrain
- Additional achilles overlay for added protection
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85º
- Muck boots come in regular D width but will stretch to fit widths up to EEE
Muck Fieldblazer Boots are perfect for hunting in just about any weather. These boots have all the usual Muck features including 100% waterproof construction, breathable airmesh lining and they are easy to clean. Other features of the Fieldblazer include a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie, self-cleaning outsole with a full outsole perimeter to completely protect the toe, arch and heel areas of your feet and a stretch-fit topline to keep warmth in and cold out. Muck Fieldblazer Boots are extremely comfortable and rated for temperature ranges from sub-freezing all the way to 85 degrees Fahrenheit so you can practically wear them year round.
Special Sizing Note:
Muck boots are unisex sizing and in whole sizes only. These boots should be chosen based off of athletic footwear sizing and best fit is achieved by wearing a midweight sock. When using heavyweight socks, true half sizes should select the next size up. Muck boots can be worn with Orthotics and molded sock liners. Please see the sizing chart below for fit information.