Adjust to your make and model of bolt action rifle. Just select the proper caliber, remove your bolt and adjust to fit your action. The rod is guided straight into the barrel without dripping solvents and contaminates into your action. Use the 13 inch model for scoped rifles. All Dewey Bore Savers have built in milled solvent ports.
Material: Anodized aluminum tubing, threaded brass adjustment pin.
- 17 to 22 Caliber will not fit in 17 HMR, 22 Long Rifle
- May require some custom fitting for some rifles
- Replaces firearm's bolt, guides cleaning rod into bore.
- Chamber-sealing O-rings help prevent solvent from entering action.
- Adjustable for length, 13" models intended for rifles with long scopes which would require additional clearance.
If ordering a rod and a rod guide, add 10" - 13" to barrel length plus additional length for muzzle exit and stock clearance to determine correct rod length needed.