More than just gun oil, LPX is the next generation of Lubricant and Protectant for advanced military and law enforcement style handheld and crew-served weaponry used in extreme environment operations.
The highest possible protection against wear, humidity, and moisture, including salt water; leaves a long-lasting film that repels dust/dirt and will not evaporate - excellent for long-term storage.
M-Pro 7 Gun Oil LPX contains a cleaning agent that repels dust/dirt and can be used as a "cleaner" to remove surface carbon in the field.
- Replaces and outperforms traditional gun oils, CLPs and dry lubes
- Combines high quality synthetic oils and LPX additives
- Unique technology is resistant to evaporation, separation and gumming
- Formulated from technology with the lowest known friction coefficient
- Cleans surface fouling without the use of solvents
- Meets requirements of MIL-L-63460 revision "E"
- Max temperature range (-85°F to 462°F)